Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Many Faces of Ashlyn Ruby

The other day I was sitting outside with the girls while we were waiting for Daddy to get home.  Kyla was doing sidewalk chalk and Ashlyn was sitting by her and I was noticing how much she was loving being outside.  I have already noticed that she always likes being outside, but yesterday was perfect weather and Ashlyn was loving every minute!  Here are some of the many faces of Ashlyn::

This face says, "Did somebody just say my name?"


This one says, "I really, really love being with my big sister!"


"I am thinking about something...."


The following pictures are what Troy and I refer to as "Ashlyn conducting the choir."  She starts making singing noises and then gets her arms going.


Getting into it now


And the big finale....



This face says, "My Daddy is home!".  She is in love!  I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual!


This face says, "I am one happy girl!"


These are the kind of moments that make life so beautiful.....I am soaking them up.  And, Ashlyn Ruby....well, seeing these faces of hers everyday is one of the greatest blessings of my life.

5 comments:

  1. I love her faces! I also love how you dress your girls in matching clothes or styles of clothes...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy Cooper-SmithJuly 4, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    Hello Shari, Cason's mommy, Peggy, here...somehow I found your blog and just wanted to tell you that your family is just beautiful and that Ashlyn, WOW!! What a beauty!! I hope I get to meet her (and the rest of you) soon!! You are very blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete