Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sweet Little Sleepers

One of my favorite things to do is to peek in on my girls while they are sleeping.  I just love to watch them.  It is getting harder to do with Kyla because she is a light sleeper and if she sees you in there, it is over....she will want to be up.  Kyla is 3 and she has a rest time everyday.  Most days she still sleeps for awhile in the afternoon, sometimes she doesn't.  I have laughed so much over this past week because I have found Kyla in different places in her room on different days when I was checking on her to see if was awake or not.  That is why I love looking in on them.  All day long I see everything they are doing, but when I put them in their beds and shut the door and walk away, I can't always be sure. It is like they have their own little space and time for a part of the day and I get so curious to see what they are doing.  For instance, I know during Kyla's rest time she starts off looking at books because she often has books around her when I go get her.  And, I am learning that Ashlyn loves to scoot into the corner of her crib and sleep because that is where I find her when I check on her right before I get into bed at night.  Here are some pictures of my sleeping beauties. 

Ashlyn right after being laid down for the night.  She must have been tired this night, because she was right to sleep.

I love this one....Ashlyn's little fingers coming out under the crib bumper.

This is how I found Kyla one day during her nap time.  Decided to take her blanket and sleep on the floor.  And, yes, I realize she is 3 and I need to take her pacifier away!  She just uses it for sleeping time.

This time she stayed in bed.

And, this time she decided to sleep in her pink chair.  Cracks me up!  And, she is really into sleeping with her pants off these days...whatever makes a girl comfortable!

And, here are the two sisters in Kyla's bed first thing in the morning.  Ashlyn and I had just walked into Kyla's room to get her and she said, "I want to cuddle with Ru Ru."  Ru Ru is one of our nicknames for Ashlyn Ruby.  Anyway, I am so thankful that I get to start my days with these two little girls!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good girl sleeping with your pants off and your legs spread wide open nice and easy for me to get into your panties and finger that sweet toddler pussy, my granddaughter loves gramps fingering her pussy, she loves coming out to see me in my toolshed and she is such a good little girl for gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i come and git girls
    form you

    ReplyDelete