Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I walked into Ashlyn's room and found....

this!!  A big girl standing all the way up in her crib!


I knew she was getting close to pulling herself all the way up and when I walked into her room to get her from her nap and saw this....I was so excited!  I said, "Oh, Ash, mommy is so proud of you!  Now, stay right there, I gotta get the camera!"  As soon as I saw her standing there, it was instant tears in my eyes and a prayer of, "Thank you, God, from the bottom of my heart....thank you."  So much thankfulness for all of the ways she keeps getting stronger.  For all the ways I see God helping her and caring for her.  For all of these little things that are really big things that keep us cheering.  For a little girl who continues to get more of our hearts everyday.



Stand tall, sweet girl!  We love you!

1 comment: