Monday, October 25, 2010

Everyday Ballerinas

If you stopped by our house on any given day, there is a very high chance you would see a girl in a tutu, or Barbie high heels or a princess leotard.  Usually at this point, that girl would be Kyla because Ashlyn doesn't know the world of dress up yet......but, her sister is quickly introducing her to it.  We have one very girlie girl and I think another one quickly following.

Many times in the afternoon I will turn music on or have it on while I am getting dinner ready and the girls are playing.  Every time Kyla asks me if she can wear her tutu and she will ask me to please get Ashlyn's too.  Here is a look at the two ballerina's in action:

Ballerina Ashlyn Ruby

 Ballerina Kyla Elise

 Ballerina sisters having fun

 This is another common scene in our house right now....Ashlyn loves to put her hands on her head and say "head."  She loves to let us all know she knows where her head is!  Kyla joining in!

 Big tutu's everywhere!

 Kyla working on getting a laugh out of Ashlyn....she does this very well.

 I love that our everyday life is filled with two little girls in big, poofy, pink tutu's.  And I love the fun they have together.  Everyday sisters.....everyday ballerinas.  Everyday love.

No comments:

Post a Comment