Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three sweetest words

In Ashlyn's speech therapy we are beginning to work on Ashlyn putting two words together.  There are certain times where she might say something like, "Hi, Daddy".  Yesterday she had one that surprised me.  I was standing in the kitchen and she wanted me to see something and I heard, "Mama, watch!".  It really is true that when things come harder for your child, when they get something, it makes it that much sweeter.....which is why the three little words she said last week mean so much.  Hear it for yourself....



"I love you."  Three words together and the three best words there are.  And what makes me really thankful is not only that she said them but I know she feels them.  She loves her family and knows she is loved by us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment