Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall.....so glad you are here

Every year around this time I find myself announcing the same thing, "It's official, October is my favorite month."  I love fall and October is a month full of everything that makes fall my favorite.  The leaves are turning beautiful colors and crunching under our feet as they fall.  The weather is great, not too hot and not too cold.  You take a walk outside and can smell burning leaves.  And, inside the fall scented candles are burning.  I love every little thing about it.

Pumpkins on the front porch and, Ashlyn, the cutest little pumpkin

 Kyla raking up a big pile of leaves so she can jump in

Adding fall flavors into our baking

Sweet baking girl

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....so good

Trip to the pumpkin patch 

Ashlyn checking out the pumpkins

Kyla found hers

Wagon ride

October....loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment