Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thirty One

I had a birthday yesterday and from the title of this blog post, you will know how old I turned.  I guess since I titled it that way, I am still okay with people knowing how old I am.  My family made sure to make the day special for me.  Kyla even decided to dress up for the occasion....


I love these girls


And the great thing about a birthday is that an ordinary Tuesday can have a little more fun in it.  I got to have two dates yesterday with the people I love the most.  We met daddy for a birthday lunch....


And, the man who will always be my favorite date took me out to dinner.....


I didn't just turn thirty this year, I am now in my thirties.  I like it here.  And one of my favorite pictures from the day sums up why.  I love this picture because I will always look back at it and know this is the view I saw the most of when I was thirty one.  What a beautiful view it is and what a great place to be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment