Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ashlyn is excited for 2011

When Ashlyn is really excited, you know it.  It will start with a huge smile and then move into leg kicking and letting out loud noises of sheer happiness.  She also adds in something we refer to as her "pilates move".  She gets her legs up barely off the ground and just holds them there.  You would think by now she would have a really flat stomach, but oddly enough she doesn't. :)

It can be any number of things that can cause this reaction in her, but it most often happens when her big sister is around or when all of us are together being silly.  I love it because I really think it is her way of expressing, "I really love you guys....you make me laugh and I am happy around you....I just don't know how to tell you that yet."  As far as I am concerned, this gets the message across loud and clear!  Here she is sharing her excitement....this was right before New Years and I think she is trying to let us know she is excited about a new year (really, I think she was just happy because her big sister was making her laugh!).  If you need a little happiness in your day, here you go.....

1 comment: