Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Moo, Baa, La la la" .....a little morning reading

This morning it was very, very cold outside and we spent it inside.  After breakfast the girls stayed in their jammies for awhile (one thing I love about mornings when there is nowhere we have to be) and we played.  Then we decided to go upstairs to think about getting dressed, but got sidetracked by reading some books.

I have noticed that Ashlyn has not been as interested in books as Kyla was at her age, but that is starting to change.  Recently, we have had lots of cuddly moments with Ashlyn in our laps, reading books with us.  As a big sister, Kyla really loves to look at books with her little sister.  And, even better, there are some that she has memorized by this point....."Moo, Baa, La la la" would be one of those (I am sure if you have young kids, you know this book.)  Kyla loved this book when she was really little and now loves to "read" it to Ashlyn. 

I was able to catch all of the reading action this morning.  I love this video showing the sister love.....you will notice Kyla using sign language at some points and my favorite part is where Ashlyn laughs......enjoy a little, "Moo, Baa, La la la" for yourself. 

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE this book in our house! I love that Kyla was doing the sign language-that is SO awesome. What a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete