Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, love, love

I love love.  I love being in love with the man of my dreams.  I love holidays.  So, add it all up and I am really happy on Valentine's Day.  I like it because it isn't a major holiday where you have to buy a lot or prepare a lot for, but it can still be really fun and special.  Here are some reasons why we have been feeling the love....

Kyla had a Valentine's party at preschool and came home sporting this cute little thing

 We had some valentine arts and crafts time

 and this was the result

 Kyla got to go on a special date with her daddy....here they are right before leaving. Next year when Ashlyn is a little older, daddy will have two little girls to take out.

 I got to go on a date too and this was the person sitting across from me.....I was one happy woman.

 Kyla and Ashlyn dancing with their valentine....they were having so much fun

 Modeling their valentine shirts

 Yummy....we made chocolate covered strawberries

 And we talked about what the Bible says about love.  Kyla has this verse memorized now.

 We made a card for Daddy

 All three of us girls got flowers!





 And we giggled....

 A day full of love.  But the best thing is that it isn't just a day.  It is an everyday, just keeps getting stronger love with my husband.


And the everyday joy of pouring love into two little girls.  All of it covered by the love of our God.....there is no love better than that.  Hope you are feeling the love too....Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment