Friday, July 11, 2014

A Day At The Zoo

A couple of weeks ago we got back from a vacation in Florida that I have been wanting to blog about but the truth is.....I have three kids and we are going all day long and by the time they are in bed the idea of forming sentences and typing them out seems like more than I have energy for.  Plus we have hundreds of pictures from our vacation and the idea of trying to sort through them to pick which ones to include......again, by the end of the day, it is more than my brain can handle.  But I really want to chronicle our families memories.  So for today I will write about a very fun day we had in Indy and soon I will tackle the vacation blog :)

Today the weather was beautiful and we decided it would be a perfect day to spend in Indy at the zoo.  A lot of other people thought that same thing because it was very crowded, but we did have a really fun day.  I still get just as excited as a child about seeing the animals and I love seeing the excitement of our kids. 
 











Tessa Kate enjoyed her first visit to the zoo and was very content be in her stroller taking it all in.



After we were done at the zoo we decided to stay in downtown Indy for dinner.  We tried a new restaurant called Bru Burger on Mass Ave. and we thought it was delicious.



These are my favorite kind of days, being together as a family.  Great day in Indy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment